Two ways to reset your password:
1. MyPassword: This requires that you have a profile which is a set of three security questions on file (created during orientation).
Click here to access MyPassword.
-- OR --
2. Request a temporary password: A temporary password will be sent to your non-UTB email account currently on file with the university.
a. FIRST, Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact in your non-UTB email account
so your temporary password does not go into your junk/spam folder.
b. Click here to access the temporary password site and enter the following:
- First Name (enter exactly as on file)
- Last Name (enter exactly as on file)
- Username (initials and student ID number; e.g., JD0380001)
- NON-UTB email address already on file with the university.
- Access your personal email account to retrieve the temporary
- Use the temporary password to setup a MyPassword profile
following these instructions. Use the temporary password when
editing your profile. You may wish to cut and paste the
temporary password received. This will allow you to use
the MyPassword tool in the future if needed.